About Yokoo Campsite
Campsite in relaxing surroundings with a great view of beautiful Mt. Maehotakadake.
Located next to Azusa river. Yokoo Campsite is “Pack It In, Pack It Out”.
The campsite has no camping facilities such as tables, fire pits, or kitchen-type facility.
- Toilets (Separated).
- Drinking Water Taps
- Maximum number of tents: 100
- No rubbish or recycling facilities.
||Adults: ¥700- per night
Children (under 12 years ): ¥500- per night
Please register with the office in Yokoo Sanso on arrival.
- No camping gear and tent for rent or sale.
- Only snacks or drinks are available in our store, so please bring your own food.
- No shower or bath available. Yokoo Sanso’s bath is lodge-staying guest only.
- The Cafeteria served meals only in lunch time, no breakfast and dinner available.
Also, please read the campsite regulations.
- Keep a Pack-In, Pack-Out camp. Take all your garbage away with you when you leave.
- Campfires are prohibited.
- Excessive noise or disturbing others will not be tolerated at any time.
- There are bears and other wild animals in this area. Do not leave food or garbage lying around the camping area.
- Taking any plant or wildlife is prohibited in this national park.